A great way for you to support our club. Here’s how it works…
As you may already be aware, the Committee raises valuable funds every year for the swimming club. The money raised helps subsidise events as part of our annual Dolphins’ Week as well as purchasing new equipment for the swimmers. As part of our ongoing fundraising activities, the club runs a 100 club subscription to raise money as well as offering cash prizes for lucky winners.
What is a 100 Club?
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the Thetford Dolphins Fundraising bank account and used to meet funding requests from the coaches and the committee, providing opportunities and resources for all swimmers.
How does 100 Club Work?
• The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, family and friends of Thetford Dolphins Swimming Club (aged 18 years and over).
• For a cost of £1.00 per month (i.e. per draw), payable as a monthly subscription or £12.00 annually, a member is allocated a number. Multiple subscriptions are encouraged!
• Each member is allocated a permanent number in the monthly draw. This number shall remain the member’s, provided their subscription is up to date.
• The numbers are put into a draw where winning numbers will be drawn during the Committee meeting, usually held at the beginning of each month. Draw results will be published in the Club’s newsletter and prizes distributed as soon as practicable.
• Monthly prizes will be awarded according to membership of the 100 Club for that month as follows:
50% of the month’s net payments shall make up the prize fund as three prizes (25% first prize, 15% second prize, 10% third prize)
The remaining 50% of the net payments will be allocated to the Thetford Dolphins fundraising account.
• The more people who join, the bigger the prize fund.
How do I join?
- It is important that you review the 100 club rules detailed in this letter.
- Complete the application form (link below) and return to a club representative or alternatively via email to email@example.com
- Set up a Standing Order with your bank or building society – this can be a monthly subscription of £1.00 per number, per calendar month payable on the 1st day of each month, or an annual subscription of £12.00 per number.
- Once the completed form and confirmation of payment has been received, you will be allocated your number(s) and notified of this via the email address provided.
By joining the 100 Club you can help our swimming club as well as having the chance to win a prize every month.
Should you have any queries regarding the contents of this letter please do not hesitate to contact Michelle Brown on the above email address.